Friday 19 April 2013

And another story. (Don't worry! It's interesting)

Here is the third story in the "Crazy day series"... I think I'm on a roll! :)

Hazy day:

When I woke up this morning it was foggy, misty, cloudy, and hazy, outside. (Same thing I know.) But my parents still thought it was a good idea to order me outside to “get some fresh air”. So I slouched, head hanging down, and feet dragging, to the foggy outside world. After ten minutes I felt like I was drowning in all the mist! It looked almost like my vacation at the beach because the fog was forming little waves…


Yup. It was hazy. I was just about to slouch back inside when; I realized I had no idea where on earth I was
Brookesia micra. Isn't it cute?
(Even an idea the size of the Brookesia micra chameleon from Madagascar!) After stumbling around for about five minutes (It felt more like five years!) and getting nowhere, I decided to sit down. Right in a puddle. A deep puddle, no wait… The pool! Just when that thought hit me; “Slosh!”. I was submerged in Icy Cold water, right up to my neck. (Ouch. Quite a shock! I'm surprised I didn't freeze into a solid block of ice!)  At least I know where I am now…  I thought. But by the time I came out of the pool, shivering and sniffling, I had no idea where I was, or where I was going, until I walked into a tree! That’s going to leave a bruise…

So by now I was bruised, battered, soaking wet, and shivering like an Eskimo.
 I was just about to give up hope, when I heard a shout. I listened for a while… then I heard it again. It sounded like someone in just as much trouble as I was in. I slowly picked myself up from my slouching position on the ground and followed the shouting, which was getting louder. Then I walked into another tree, or so it seemed. But this tree said; “Ouch! Whatya do that for?” I was in a bit of a condition, so my reaction would have been a lot of things, including; “Huh?!’’ or “Who are you?” or a faint. But I didn't do any of those. Instead: “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak! Mom!”

I really regret acting so loudly, crazily, bonkers… Anyways. Back to the story. “No need to panic little girl. I’m lost too.” said the gruff voice of the talking tree. No, it was a person, I think…  At least I was a little calmer now. “What are you doing in the garden?” I asked. (My voice was all shivery. Ann-oy-ing!) “I’m in a garden?” he (Well I assumed it was a he.) seemed just as surprised as me. “Yup.” Well I guess we were both lost… Then the haziness cleared, and what I saw in front of me was the biggest, ugliest, most terrifying man I have ever seen in my whole life! He was wearing clothes that looked like they came straight from the ice age! He looked like a caveman too, with bugs in his beard, mud in his hair, big grimy hands… etc. You get the idea. In that instant I got the idea that he was a CRAZY caveman. The important thing though, is that he was right in front of me! So now that it wasn’t so hazy I saw the way back to the house.


I took off at a speed that would make an Olympian proud, leaving the CRAZY caveman behind me. By the time I reached the house I was gasping for breath. I knocked on the door, but when my mom answered she must have seen something terrifying behind me because she screamed super loud! Then she grabbed a broom and started whacking me like crazy! “Mom, mom! What’s going on?” THEN I CAUGHT SIGHT OF MYSELF IN A WINDOW. I looked like the CRAZY caveman’s daughter! My mom was still trying to whack me, screaming all the way, time for action. “ Mom! Pull yourself together! It’s just me!” I tried to calm her. It worked. After she put the broom down and I wiped a few layers of mud off my face she let me in. I was never so happy to have a shower in my life! But that night I couldn't sleep, because I knew that… somewhere in my own garden, was the CRAZY caveman. Just waiting for me to come back…
The end

I hope you enjoyed that! I am thinking of writing another "Crazy day" story. Tell me if you would like to see that in the next blog... That was actually a lot of fun to write! LOL Noisy Nadia

2 comments:

  1. Okaaaay...that was weird. I am curious, though. Did she turn back to a human or stay a cavewoman (or something) all her life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry. She stayed a regular human being. She just looked like the caveman's daughter because she was covered in dirt. Of course she did get an extra bit of craziness...

      Delete