Monday 15 April 2013

Yay! Another story!

Well I wrote another story! It's the sequel for the last story (Crazy day.) I know it looks like it actually happened but it didn't. So don't worry about it.  :) 


Lazy day. (Sequel to “Crazy day”)

Well If anybody asked me what I was going to do today I would answer: “Oh… nothing.” Because that’s exactly what I plan to do… nothing. It’s going to be a typical lazy day. I just have one little problem. How do you do, nothing? Well to me doing nothing is sleeping, but that would be doing SOMETHING. No, I have to do nothing. The second thing that comes to mind is TV. You don’t think very much when you’re curled up on the couch with a big bowl of popcorn in one hand, and the remote in the other staring at a blaring screen. But that is also doing something… It was then that I realized there is no way to do nothing. (Unless I was dead… But there is no way I’m going to hurl myself off a building.)

 So I decided on the next best thing; doing very little.
 So on goes the TV, as I’m sitting on the couch doing (Almost) nothing… in comes my little brother, carrying a big glass of coke.
 At first I don’t pay much attention to him, but as he comes near the TV he stumbles, trips, and then, as if in Slow-motion his coke flies through the air. You can guess the rest. Imagine it in perfect High-definition, in glorious slo-mo, full screen. The first drop lands on the TV set, you can almost hear the static! As the rest of the fizzy drink splashes unceremoniously onto the TV, the wires fizz, then with a big “POOOOF!!!” The screen flickers one last time, and dies. 
The next thing I know, the room is covered in thick green smoke pouring out of the TV. The smoke is so thick I could cut through it with a butter knife! Then of all the bad things to happen; the power goes out. So now I’m in complete darkness, surrounded by a choking cloud of smelly, green, smoke, my brother crying on the other side of the room. A girl’s worst nightmare!  What do I do? I panic of course! Then, (For some crazy reason!) the smoke detector activates (No I have no idea why. Maybe it’s battery operated?) And I’m getting soaked! I don’t know how I managed it but I somehow stumbled my way to my brother, and then guided him to the door, the door led to the living room.

Boy, you should have seen my parent’s faces as I practically fell into the room with my brother at my side, surrounded by thick smoke, soaked to the skin, and gasping for breath and choking. “What did you do this time?” they asked. Nope, just kidding: “What on Earth happened?!” asked my mom (For real). So I tell them the whole story. After the power came back on, I took a shower and helped clean up the TV room (Not an easy task.). After we did that my dad took one look at the TV and said, “No more pocket money for a year!” Sigh. Well, I decided I might as well continue doing nothing. So I switched on my laptop, just as I’m settling down to chat with one of my friends on Gmail, my Sister comes in unnoticed with a fizzy drink…


I hope that was entertaining! LOL Noisy Nadia


No comments:

Post a Comment