Friday 12 April 2013

Embarrassing moments.

In a bad day I have at least 5 embarrassing moments! But  I broke the record on THIS  day...

I woke up, got out of bed, got dressed, ate, and then poof! My dad's in my ear saying it's time to wake up! It's time for school! ("It better be worth getting up twice for..." I thought sourly...

 I read all the Anatomy work for school, then my mom asks me the one thing I didn't know! 
 I went skipping down a hallway and about halfway through I go into a slo-mo stumble, face-plant!!! Ouch. (Against a door)

I knew I had a science test coming up but I thought it was next week. Then my dad asks me if I'm ready for the test Tommorow. (OOPS)

In the evening I went rollerskating with my family. I come to a huge hill, I went down the hill with a bad speed-wobble! So I shout extra loud and (Surprise surprise) I get weird stares.

So then I played some football (soccer) with the family in some flimsy shoes. Twice while kicking the ball, a shoe flew overhead, flying at altitudes of at least 5 meters! This fact was made worse by the couple sitting nearby and two men on a bench. All watching intently. (Gee)

Just when I thought nothing more could happen that day, I was supposed to wait 5 minutes for the shower, but because I was studying for the test and writing this blog, I ended up waiting 25 minutes instead.

Well, if nobody likes this post then that WOULD be real embarrassing...
LOL Nosy Nadia (I meant Noisy. Aaaarg!) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment