Sunday 17 February 2013

What do I do now?

Well I know it's been 2 days since I last posted, so I'm going to make up for it by posting something useful! What to do when you don't know what to do (Before we start: Did you ever notice you do crazier stuff when you're bored?):
  


  1. Do you play an instrument? Practice!
  2. Like experimenting? Try baking a new recipe, or try making a kite? Or do something crazy like doing a dance dare. (Look it up.)
  3. Google chat with friends? (That's what I do sometimes!)
  4. Do a little exercise. Example: Anything on wheels (Except cars and motorbikes) , or walking, or jogging, or playing football (or soccer), or swimming.
  5. Write a blog.
  6. Collect stuff. Example: Key-chains
  7. Draw, sketch, or paint.
  8. Learn a second, or third (Or even fourth language?)
  9. For girls: Do a makeover.
  10. Annoy your siblings.
  11. Teenagers: Finish that homework assignment!
  12. You could read a book?
  13. Play a video game?
  14. Make a funny video.
  15. ...
OK. Now I'm out of Ideas.  Keep coming back. (That's the last idea.) LOL Noisy Nadia
(Did you notice I make it a point to put "Laugh out loud" in almost every blog I post?)

1 comment:

  1. Cool! love it and look forward to more.
    Awesome Anandi.

    ReplyDelete