Thursday 14 February 2013

My views on valentines

Hi everybody! I'm writing on valentines day. But by the time you read this it might be over already! I have some good news and some bad news. (For me not for you!) The bad news: I don't have a valentine 
The good news: I don't have a valentine!
I mean if I had a valentine NOW, then it probably wouldn't be real anyways! The great thing about valentines day (for me at the moment) is that everywhere you go there's love! And true love probably isn't that feeling you get towards the 14th Feb. It's probably something that last huh? Anyway... 
That's my thoughts. You can comment about your meaning of valentines day and give me some more insight for next time huh? Noisy Nadia
(PS: Please bear in mind that I'm only 13 OK? Don't judge me! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment