Wednesday 13 February 2013

Expect cool stuff!

 Hi! this is just my warm-up (Did I spell that right) post so you don't need to pay too much attention! I just have to say one thing: (Pay attention to this bit) I will be writing about lots of things. Example. One day I could be writing about how to make yourself heard in a room full of screaming children, and the next day about what to say when you don't know what to say. (You can stop paying attention now if you want) OK. I'm sure that by now you may have noticed all the cool stuff down there. (I just put it there to get your attention by the way.)   Just to make sure you take me seriously, I am Not an adult but a teenager (13). So get ready for some mixed emotions! 
Noisy Nadia
( I play the violin, and never stop talking!)




No comments:

Post a Comment