Friday 29 March 2013

Some stuff to do when you're trying to kill time...

Well here I am, sitting in front of my computer, killing time. Since I'm so good at it I thought I might make a list for you...

  1. Blog. I just turned a noun into a verb.
  2. Turn nouns into verbs.
  3. Come up with your own personal catch phrase. Mine is: If your trying to kill time... why not make it rhyme?
  4. Write something.
  5. Make lists.
  6. Learn guitar. (If you have years of time to kill)
  7. Talk backwards.
  8. Bug someone.
  9. Make up a code.
  10. Make up a finger/hand language
  11. Fall asleep in front of the TV with a mouth full of popcorn.
  12. Marshmallow pizza!
  13. Send each friend on your contact list five emails with nothing but gibberish in it. See if they still want to be friends.
  14. Go on youtube and look up the Harlem Shake.
  15. Make your own Harlem shake.
  16. Bake some cupcakes but instead of sugar put salt in.
  17. Try a dance darehttp://blahblahbalah.blogspot.in/2013/02/dance-dare.html
  18. Randomly go up to someone you know and say "Hi (insert name)____ what's your name?"
  19. Or you could just go with the classic: Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z !
  20. Call a pizza place and order a marshmallow pizza. Put down the phone. See if they manage it. :)
  21. Come up with a nickname for yourself. (Example: Noisy Nadia)
  22. Yawn out loud.
  23. Impersonate a Teletubby.
    Yawn. Go ahead.
  24. Sneak up behind a unsuspecting "victim", take your place behind him/her... then offer him/her a candy. If they refuse storm away in a huff. If they agree shout; "Hey! It's mine!".
  25.  ... Or you could just try scaring the person. 
  26. Try swatting at the fly that's been bugging you all day...
  27. Go outside and do the chicken dance in the street.
  28. Come up with ideas on how to kill time.
  29. Well that's the end of this post. Maybe the next one will be another story.. I kinda miss the stories. I wonder when I will post another one...
  30. Why am I still numbering what I write?
  31. It's driving me crazy!
  32. Aaaak! Stop!
  33. Oh no! I can't stop!
  34. Oh. There's the button I was looking for... never mind.
LOL Noisy Nadia


What a list!

No comments:

Post a Comment