Friday 28 June 2013

5 things I learned from owning a dog. (So far)

I probably only had the privilege to look after our little dachshund puppy for about 2  weeks. But I feel I already learned some things from the experience. (And plenty more things are going to be learned in the years to come.) So I made a little list:

1.  Watch your step! (Yup. The most important lesson of them all!)

2. Leave nothing to chance! (If the dog starts sniffing around. You have to run for it!)

3. Make sacrifices (Nothing like a day out of the house. But for the first few weeks of owning a puppy, you would have to sacrifice a little "out of the house" time.)  :(

4. Pick up your feet, when sitting down. (If there's one thing you don't want is chewed up shoes, as well as toes.)

5. Also watch where you sit. (There's nothing worse than sitting on your own pet. I mean they trusted you!)

Well. I know that was short. But it's all I could come up with for right now (Did I mention how puppies never seem to tire?) ... Keep checking the blog for more updates! (And don't think I'm saying this with a very serio
us face.)

Well. It also rained a lot since it's monsoon... so I have a joke:

First person: "It's raining cats and dogs!"
Second person: "I know. I just stepped in a poodle!"

lol
Noisy Nadia

1 comment:

  1. Isn't another name for a daschund a weiner dog? (s.p.)

    ReplyDelete