Tuesday 14 May 2013

A rhyme story

Ok. I know the title sounds boring, plus, it's been more than a week since I posted something (Gasp!), but boy has it been BUSY around here!
I volunteered for a camp that my church has every year (Which I am now too old to join!), and I also took on the piano. Which might not sound like much... but I have a lot of other hobbies as well. So there's my excuse for not posting... Lets get to the good part! My funny story, told in rhyme:

The fan above my head, was still, and dead.
I lay silent staring from my bed.
Why oh why couldn't I sleep?
It was so bad I could almost weep!
But then I realised I felt warm,
and mosquitoes were coming at me in a swarm!
So I slapped on some poison that won't harm me at all.
I turned up the fan and got pressed against a wall!
Now I was squished, squashed, and also slightly choking!
Oh just great, you have got to be joking!
Either way things looked bad.
But did I panic? No. Just felt sad.
Because tomorrow was school....
...and no sleep for a night is totally UN-cool!

Nadia


I hope that was funny...
LOL
Noisy Nadia



No comments:

Post a Comment